Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

I had a busy semester and its finally exam time, and you know what that means~ I have more free time, although because it is exam time and I'm not really done with the semester yet, I'm just gonna give you guys some awesome tracks to listen to, not that most of you haven't heard it before cause they're themes from Pokemon X and Y. I've been playing the game here and there and I have to say, Nintendo has improved the franchise in almost every way! But more on that in another post, here are some tunes that you can listen to just to get yourself pumping and hyped! If you want to play the game and experience these songs for the first time in the game, then here's where you stop reading and do something else =) Or else enjoy!


Repetitive at first, and when you listen to it, it actually has a certain something that keeps you enjoying it and is a great tune to listen to when doing work. This great theme accompanies you every time you battle a gym leader and it certainly keeps the tension going~


One of the greatest moments I enjoyed in the game was battling the elite four and this theme just added to that. It really suited the way the whole battle came into place, from the introduction, to the elite four sending out their pokemon to the battling.

And the for the last theme, I'm sure you can guess...


Da CHAMPION THEME~ The regal instruments and the very elegant stage fitted very well with Dian*** (in case you haven't reached the league, you're most welcome)

What else can I say, just enjoy! =)

Owh yea, and Happy New Year!

*Update, 1/3/2014, apparently the videos have been removed from youtube, so I'm sorry you won't be able to watch them anymore, I don't think I will post the videos here until the user clears up any legal issues... I'm sorry =(  *

No comments: