Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Maplestory Blitz - Monster Card Guide (Continuation)



Hey guys! I've been playing more Maplestory Blitz this past few days and I've discovered some other monster cards that are quite good as well. I like to keep my guides for the cards you should use more average user centric, meaning cheaper and more affordable cards only, not those very rare, legendary rarity cards those high-end users that play all day, every day use. I understand the frustration of looking up guides online, and finding guides or premade decks that require Epic and Legendary cards for it to work.


Yeah, I'll just fork out 100 dollars on this game to actually get good

Because those guides aren't useful to me, a person that just trying out the game and is not yet sold on the fact that I'm going to have to spend a truckload of money to even get a semblance of victory in my upcoming games, so I'd rather work from the ground up. Start from the easily accessible cards first and maybe eventually cover legendaries? (let's be real here, I don't have that amount of time, money or even attention span to work for those cards, free to play) This post is a follow up to the previous one I've posted, since it's quite a ways away from now, a lot has changed in the world of Maplestory Blitz, hence, this update~



The Toy Trojan, I glossed over this card before, but then looking at its stats and using it in a few games, I must say, I'm impressed. The charge effect really allows you to pressure the enemy if you already have a monster knocking on their doors. Seriously, this card works to put even more pressure, forcing them to use monsters quickly, hence, bad mana management or forcing them to burn their spells. Whichever they choose, know that you came out on top regardless. This card is also good rush decks for like a Phantom or a Demon Slayer, given the low mana cost.


How did I miss this card? Toy Black Knight is quite weak as a standalone card, but when you already have monsters on field, you can really bring the pain, just make sure this card is on the backlines. Also, gotta love the card's descriptions, haha.


Panda Teddy, the effect is simple enough, until you read it really carefully, cause yeap, that says "another monster". Not enemy monster, not allied monster, but just monster, so that means, even if your monsters die, rest easy knowing that your Panda Teddy is getting swole and going to wreck all the monsters on that lane! Expect if it dies by an enemy spell or two.


Gettin swole! Get it? Cause Panda and this is a Red Panda... ok I'll stop


Ok, question, are all the monsters from Ludi just good in general cause there has been 4 cards so far and all of them are monsters from Ludi?

You've seen Panda Teddy, well, Mr. Bouffon is a stronger version of that, plus look at that card art! I must say the art team really did a good job with the artwork in this game.


I'm not saying you have to have this card, and I'll admit, amongst the other cards on this list, this is one of the weaker ones. But just know that if you have a couple of Mixed Golems in your collection, they're quite good at filling decks because of their stats and effect.


That card description tho


When I saw this card, the first question I asked myself, why have I not realized it existed until now. Like look at that card effect! Tauromacis is a great card if you're running buff decks, because most of the time all you have to do is heal him back to health and leave the rest to him.

Even if you don't have enough coins or shards to get good cards yet, don't worry, keep Maplestory Blitz around on your phone and just sign in daily to get the freebies. Their free to play model is quite friendly and by the time you know it, you'll be buy and crafting cards in no time!

And THAT'S IT! This post was never meant to be as long as the other posts but that's because Luminous is out already, he's a new Hero Class you can use and he runs along the lines of a Priest in Hearthstone. 


If you wanna know, Priest was my second favourite class after Mage, so yeah, this guy's excited~

He has a very interesting and also a bit stronger (IMO) than the other classes. So right now I'm getting him to level 10 so I can test out all his abilities and you'll hear from me in another blog post.

Until then...

HAVE FUN AND COLLECT MORE CARDS!! I guess?


No comments: