Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pokemon Standings!!!

Since my previous post about the pokemon with the highest stats did not include them amongst their own type, I guess it's only fair I let them have this chance! Stato! AND! I am in the middle of my poke-chain so my next five posts will be about pokemon this being the fourth!!!

Fire
Attack: 3rd, Emboar, 2nd, Flareon, 1st, Darmanitan
Defense: 3rd, Darmanitan, 2nd, Magcargo, 1st, Torkoal
Special Attack: 3rd, Volcarona, 2nd, Darmanitan-Zen Mode, 1st, Chandelure
Special Defense: 3rd, Ninetails, 2nd, Volcarona and Darmanitan-Zen Mode, 1st, Flareon
Speed: 3rd, Simisear, 2nd, Rapidash, 1st, Infernape
Hit Points: 3rd, Arcanine, 2nd, Darmanitan, 1st, Emboar

Water
Attack: 3rd, Crawaunt and Sharpedo, 2nd, Gyarados, 1st, Kingler
Defense: 3rd, Relicanth, 2nd, Carracosta, 1st Cloyster
Special Attack: 3rd, Empoleon, 2nd, Gorebyss, 1st, Omastar
Special Defense: 3rd, Tentacruel, 2nd, Milotic, 1st, Mantine
Speed: 3rd, Tentacruel, 2nd, Simipour, 1st, Starmie
Hit Points: 3rd, Lapras and Vaporeon, 2nd, Alomomola, 1st Place, Wailord


Grass
Attack: 3rd, Leafeon, 2nd, Cacturne, 1st, Breloom
Defense: 3rd, Tangrowth, 2nd, Leafeon, 1st, Ferrothorn
Special Attack: 3rd, Tangrowth and Lilligant, 2nd, Cacturne, 1st, Exeggutor and Roserade
Special Defense: 3rd, Wormadam and Roserade, 2nd, Cradily, 1st, Ferrothorn
Speed: 3rd, Serperior, 2nd, Whimsicott, 1st, Sceptile
Hit Points: 3rd, Tropius, 2nd, Tangrowth, 1st, Amoongus


Since it's already late, I'm stopping here. I don't want to stop but I have to. (=.=)

No comments: