Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Flagships, are meant to fly~

To be honest, I've been wanting to post phone stuff just about all the time after I introduced one into my world, but I just didn't know how, so excuse these posts for being late but I'm trying to catch up on everything that I wanted to write about but was so lazy of doing so =)

So Sony had just released its first flagship phone ever, before this, Sony was just aiming for the midrange market and I can tell you, some of their offerings are great because of that but yeah, a first flagship smartphone, dubbed the Xperia Z. Did you know that the Xperia Z has a hydrophobic twin called the Xperia ZL, they're very similar except that the ZL has a physical shutter button and the Z is without one, the ZL is also smaller but sports the same processor and camera AND its not water resistant, and (believe me this is the last 'and') it has an IR Blaster (meaning you can use the phone like a remote for your TV, technology nowadays *sigh*).



Believe me, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference at first glance, oh yea, the front camera is at the bottom bezel instead of the top bezel.

God, there is just so much to talk about but there are also a lot of recent updates so I'll try to cover them both so my blog will be jumping from one subject to another~

No comments: