Wednesday, October 21, 2015

New Xperia, THE SONY XPERIA Z5!

Ahhh, I remember the first time I met my phone, it was a cold night (the aircon was on) and I was getting ready to go to bed. My life felt empty so to entertain myself, I thought I'd watch some Youtube before bed. And because I liked the Xperia Z so much I actually subscribed to the Xperia channel (fanboy alert!). So I was browsing through my subscription feed and there is was, the new Xperia Z1 advert has just gone up, the phone that had a 21mp camera! The whole room lighted up as I played the video (I turned on the lights), I was like, naw man, this deserves to be watched in 720p, so I willingly turned off my wifi and used my mobile data to watch the video, cause my mobile data is faster than my home internet... LIFE (fast forward two weeks later, and I regretted playing back the video 2-3 more times). I told my twin and we excitedly watched the video together (he said "oh" and resumed looking at his phone, I had to force him to watch it with me, shoving my phone in his face a couple of times in the process). And BOOM, if its one thing Sony is good at doing, it was ads, and this one was great for me, really up to my taste. So the Z1 became my favourite and also dream phone.

Here's a list, (haha, I can imagine you guys sighing)


Xperia Sola

The first was the xperia sola, I like clean, sleek, understated, slate like designs which might be boring for some


Xperia Z

Then came the Xperia Z, which was a dream come through cause I've always imagined of a phone that would be all glass!


Xperia Z1

Then the Xperia Z1, which was so awesome with its waterproofing and camera and lowlight performance (fangirling right now)


Xperia Z5

Then came the Z2, which was like ok an upgraded Z1, and the Z3 which yeah ok they came up with a rounder Xperia Z2 and THENNNNN, they came up with THIS!!!! Yeah, I know the design didn't really change much but LOOK AT THAT COLOUR! GOOD GOD I MIGHT JUST BUY THIS FOR THAT COLOUR!!!

So yeah, (don't facepalm at me, you know we all have that moment) sure, the camera was upgraded (21mp to 23mp, what's that like a 2mp bump?) The processor's faster, it has 3gb of RAM instead of 2gb. But let's look at this from an innovative stand point, they made xperia's with purple and gold and even turquoise but let's face it, this has got to be one of the best colours they've come up with! (I'm joking, you should really be able to tell by now). I'm excited for the phone, but I have never thought a phone could look so good with a non-typical colour before! And it has a fingerprint scanner, just dropping that in for ya ;)

I'm not going to talk about the Xperia Z5 Premium, cause it hasn't come out yet but also because I care about you, my fellow readers (my fellow non-existent readers, after reading this post I presume) but lemme just say something, I never thought the colour mirror, would look so appealing no matter how ridiculous the idea of simply touching the phone would leave the phone all grimy and oily.




Xperia Z5 Premium


Dat reflection doe, so good


And thus concludes, my fangirling session, in which you all had to sit and read through, for which I thank you, for you patience, and......

HAVE A GOOD ONE!


No comments: